The entire client webchat is made up of several elements:
- initialization (always inserted into client pages)
- template (html / css)
- control JS script (from daktela pbx)
If you want to use some special design or functionality, you need to add next client initialization variable, "daktelaConfig.template", with the value:
0 = do not download any template, the template is already implemented directly in the site html
1 = default template and behavior downloaded from the pbx
"chat-pattern.tpl" = template file name, including the entire path of its location (relative or absolute)
Therefore, the template file should be saved to the webhosting where the webchat will run or any other webhosting, and it is made up of css and html parts that can be changed depending on the required functionality.
Using on external webhosting
When using a template from a webhosting other than the client's web site, it is necessary to send these headers to the template
Template template can be obtained from the daktela pbx:
In the "Manage" > "Queues" section, the "HTML wizard" link is in the chat queue line. In the wizard's popup window, the "Download this template" button is on the right side of the chat preview.
Advantages and disadvantages
- You can solve switching and translating chat templates into your own language versions.
- You can solve online / off-line switching (working time) yourself.
- When updating daktela to the next version where the template changes, you also need to change your own template.
All client script parameters: